How do I track my order?
Orders usually ship out within 24hrs of purchase, you will receive an order confirmation, as well as a shipping notification by email. You can trace an online order by viewing the tracking details in that email: By logging in to your customer account. Or If you don't have a customer account: email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
My order still hasn't arrived
Orders can take up to a week to arrive as shipping times vary. If you are having trouble with a missing order after 7 days, please email email@example.com for help.
We are unable to manually trace orders less than 7 days old. Or, send a replacement order until it is confirmed as lost.
*Please note: We cannot respond to shipping enquiries via social media, as the social media department does not have access to eboutique records or the ability to trace orders. Please visit our social media policy below for more details.
Our Returns Policy
We hope you love your purchase, however, If for any reason you would like to return your order, we will happily refund any full priced items within 7 days of you having received your parcel.
Sale items may be returned or a store credit. We do not offer refunds on sale items unless the item is faulty, or where otherwise required by law.
Only items in original, unworn and undamaged condition will be accepted.
CLEARANCE items are final sale and can not be exchanged or returned, unless faulty or not as ordered.
Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment. Please note that delivery costs will be excluded unless the goods returned are faulty or not as ordered.
For details on consumer rights regarding returns and refunds, you can gain more info here- https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund#-no-refund-signs-and-expired-warranties.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy, visit whitesandsaustralia.com/pages/shipping-returns
How do I enter a discount code?
Discount codes are entered in the final stage of order processing.
After adding items to your cart, go to 'checkout', you will then go to paypal to enter all your details (including credit card), click continue. You will come back to our site to finalise the order. Enter any discount codes or special shipping details before your order is finalised and your payment processed.
· Be Kind and Respectful of Others. Do not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Avoid profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language.
· Inappropriate Content May Be Taken Down. Inappropriate content is unwelcome and may be removed, when the channel allows for it, without notice. Comments may also be reviewed prior to posting, so your comment may not appear right away.
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to remove a comment from one of our channels. Here's Why.
We've set up our channels to share news with you. We want to get your thoughts on our brand, but sometimes we might need to remove your comment. Below are reasons why:
Your comment contains Vulgarity: If you use bad language, your comment may be pulled.
Your comment is Offensive or Threatening: Personal attacks of any kind or offensive terms that target specific ethnic, racial, religious, age or gender orientation groups. We ask that everyone treat each other with respect. This includes comments that are are menacing to other fans or employees.
Your comment is Off-Topic: We don’t want to censor you, because we love to hear your feedback, both good and bad. But sometimes comments are clearly off-topic, make unsupported accusations or just don’t relate to White Sands at all. Comments such as these may be removed. Personal conversations between fans or arguments within post comments will also be deleted.
Your comment is Spam or Repetitive: Comments that promote services or products not related to White Sands or that have repetitive messaging (multiple posts from a person within a short period of time) may be removed from the page.
There is a chance we'll encounter a situation not outlined above that will require us to remove your comment, when the channel allows for it. We'll try to update this list if we do find a new reason, but please know that White Sands does reserve the right to delete any comment at its sole discretion. Of course, if this does happen and you feel it is unfair, please contact us.
· Only Post What is Yours. Only post comments if you own or have all rights to the content including the right to grant White Sands a license for all uses of the content. Do not attempt to impersonate any other party or disguise the source of the information you submit.
· Understand You are Granting White Sands Rights to Use The Content You Post. By posting content, you grant White Sands an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, sub-licensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose including marketing and promotion. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
· Respect Our Content. All of the content that White Sands creates or posts on this channel, including all trademarks, logos, taglines, video, text, photos, and graphics, is protected under Australian and international trademark and copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by White Sands and/or its licensors and suppliers.
· We Are Not Responsible for User Content. We do not necessarily endorse and are not responsible for the comments, references (including reference to particular people), opinions, claims, advice or other content shared here by any visitor.
· Disclose Any Connections to White Sands. If you are an employee of or have a material connection to White Sands and are contributing in your personal capacity, you must disclose your association with White Sands. This may be done by including with your comment language such as: "I am a White Sands employee. The statements or opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of White Sands."
Our channels have been developed in accordance with Australian law and are targeted to Australian Visitors, which may not provide the same level of protection, e.g., for your personal information, reputation or content you post, as the country in which you reside. Also, any information provided is intended only for residents of Australia.
WHEN VISITING OUR SOCIAL PAGES, PLEASE NOTE:
In most instances, the social media team are not able to assist with questions that relate to other departments, so please understand that your query may be directed to another department who can help you via email.
If your enquiry relates to an online purchase, questions about a specific product or sizing, the girls in eBoutique can help, email them on firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately the social media team are not able to trace parcels or provide any details on an existing order. Our shipping and returns policy is online at whitesandsaustralia.com/pages/shipping-returns or find information on our sizing at whitesandsaustralia.com/pages/sizing
How to Contact Us
For any administrative enquiries, such asbilling or company policy information, email@example.com your best contact.
Media enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.The media girls can also help with requests for garment pulls, partnering withus on a promotion or sponsorships.
Want to work for White Sands? Send yourCV to HR@whitesandsaustralia.com.Please note we may not respond if we do not have a suitable position open atthe time, your CV will be kept on file for any future opportunities. Designers,please do not sent samples of your work, we will request a portfolio if you areshortlisted for a position.
Models, please do not send us nude images, its just WAY more information than we need! If you are a professional model (and 18+), you may send us one low res headshot (no makeup) and one full body shot, front on, ideally in swimwear. As well as your measurements, (bust, waist, hip)height and shoe size. You will be contacted if we would like to see you at castings. We do receive many modeling enquiries so please do not be offended if you are not invited to cast. The modeling world is very competitive, please keep in mind that you may not be what we are looking for at the time, however you may well be exactly what another brand wants. Eat healthy, stay fit and keep trying!